Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Still Waiting

Approximately 2.5 months left until I am in France!

This is my third week teaching summer school and with having to plan and teach two 2.5 hour classes each day, all I can think about is going to France in the Fall. I'm definitely looking forward to my 12 hours a week schedule after all these hours in summer school.

Unfortunately, I still have no idea what city/town I'll be teaching in. Assistants in most other academies have begun getting their work contracts, but no one in Nantes so far. A few people have gotten letters or email saying what city they're in. Not me. I am getting so anxious! It's really all I can think about, especially at school. I've even been having nightmares about being placed in the middle of nowhere. I just want to know!! The good news is I'll definitely find out by August 15th. The bad news is that's still over a month away. I will just have to try to be patient! It's difficult when so many other people are finding out, but I know I will eventually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment